Pragmatic Programmer Summary
Did a website, co-worker or friend mention the book “The Pragmatic Programmer”?
The same thing happened to me. I wish this book had been available when I wanted the essential teachings of The Pragmatic Programmer.
This book is your time-saving summary of “The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master” by Andrew Hunt and Dave Thomas.
You can consume this summary guide in one sitting.
This the book I wanted. This summary is all the things you need to know in a compact, easy to read, low-risk format.
This Pragmatic Programmer summary guide is ideal for:
1) Developers, engineers, and managers who need the Pragmatic Programmer principles summarized.
2) Developers, engineers, and managers who need a refresher on the lessons from The Pragmatic Programmer.
- Compact summary of the principles of The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master in a fast, convenient format.
- Written by a developer and manager with 20 years of experience in software development. (And he’s a fairly interesting guy who wants to help you.)
- Saves your time from re-reading the 350+ page book to re-absorb, remember and categorize concepts. Everything has been organized for you.
Available on Amazon