Apache Spark with Scala
Understanding how to manipulate, deploy and leverage Apache Spark is quickly becoming essential to businesses steeped in “big data.” An open-source engine desired for its flexibility and speed for large-scale data processing, it’s becoming apparent that learning Apache Spark is a priority for software developers all over the world.
This course is designed to deliver the core principles needed to understand Apache Spark, but also to give you confidence through hands-on experiences in Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, and Spark MLlib.
- Learn the fundamentals of Spark’s Resilient Distributed Datasets, Actions, and Transformations
- Deploy Scala applications to both Spark running Standalone and an Amazon based cluster
- Explore Spark SQL with CSV, JSON and mySQL (JDBC) data sources
- Write and deploy a custom Spark Streaming application
- Learn about machine learning and write and deploy a custom Spark MLlib application
- Reinforce your understanding through multiple quizzes and lecture recap
By the end of this course, you’ll be conversant, knowledgeable and confident with Apache Spark. And you’ll have all the source code to download and customize for your future Spark adventures.
30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee